De Gekave split barrel repair clamp is used to repair leaking couplings, broken AC couplings, leaking bell joint connections and high pressure pipes.
for water, gas and petrochemical fluids
With the split barrel repair clamp it is possible to repair the pipe without removing the broken coupling.
Furthermore it can be easily installed even under rough and wet conditions. No special tools are needed, only a torque wrench.
The repair clamp is suitable for pressures up to 40 bar and on pipes with a diameter up to 1500 mm and length up to 5.000 mm.
How to order or request prices:
Contact our sales department and ﬁll out the “split barrel size request form”. This form provides us with all the necessary details to make the quotation and, at a later stage, manufacture the product.
We will need to know the pipe diameter, repair situation, pressure and medium as well as the required length. If possible please provide us with a sketch or picture of the repair situation.
- Material: stainless steel aisi 304/316.
- Bolts and nuts: Stainless steel aisi 304/316 with PTFE coating – to avoid galling.
- Rubber gaskets: NBR or EPDM. Axial gaskets are seated in grooves in each half of the split barrrel.
Restraint strips are welded in to prevent the rubber from ﬂowing out during installation. The initial radial seal is obtained by tightening the end bolts at each end of the barrel.
- Depending on the size and weight of the product, a hinge construction will be provided to lift the split barrel over the pipe.
- A vent is installed for testing purpose and to enable the medium to escape during installation. A suitable vent valve is not included.