Gekave stainless steel
RVZ tapping saddle
RVZ tapping saddle
stainless steel drilling saddle style SSS are used for making connections to valves, t-joints (branch pipes), shut-off valves, pipe and conduit fittings, etc.
for water, gas and petrochemical fluids
Het Gekave stainless steel drilling saddle can be supplied with special branch pipes (among others, POLVA and branch pipes with male and female threading).
Het Gekave stainless steel drilling saddle can be supplied with branch sizes starting at 1/2″ to 2″.
Special branch sizes can be supplied on request. The saddle can be supplied onwards from DN 80 to DN 350.
Gekave stainless steel tapping sadles are available in many different working ranges for pipes of DN 80 – DN 350.
Please consult our price-list for more details on the working ranges. Length: 150 mm.
Pressure ratings for water ** depend on the type of break or damage, pipe OD, medium etc.
Pipe DN 40 up to and including DN 150: 16 bar
Pipe DN 175 up to and including DN 300: 10 bar
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304 or AISI 316L.
- Metal parts have been deburred and are passivated to restore the corrosion resistance to its original state after the welding process.
- Double band (two sections) with a working range of 18-22 mm depending on the diameter. For an overview of all working ranges please see our price-list.
- Standard certiﬁed rubber gaskets in the upper scale is NBR, EPDM on request. This rubber is tapered and has a wafel pattern.
- Seamless rubber lining for every clamp diameter.
- U-shaped lifter bar.
- Stainless steel, electrolytic zinc plated nuts to prevent galling.
- Stainless steel washers.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed without releasing the pressure on the pipe.