Gekave stainless steel
FSC repair clamp
FSC repair clamp
Gekave stainless steel repair clamps style FSC are used for permanent repairs of damaged pipes.
for water, gas and petrochemical fluids
The FSC Clamp is designed for pipes of DN 20 up to and including DN 200.
RSC clamps can be used as an economical alternative to RS-1 clamps, but only for local damages.
The clamps can be used to repair the following pipe types:
– Cast iron (DI / CI)
– Steel (St.)
– Asbestos Cement (AC)
– PE coated steel
* If pipe repair clamps are to be used on plastic pipes, please always contact Gekave or a Gekave distributor for more information regarding the application and restrictions on these pipe types.
Pressure ratings for water ** depend on the type of break or damage, pipe OD, medium etc.
In general, FSC clamps can resist a working pressure of 16 bar for pipes up to DN 150 and 10 bar for pipes with DN > 150.
** Please contact Gekave or your distributor for more information regarding pressures on gas pipes.
FSC clamps are available in several different working ranges for pipes of DN 20 up to and including DN 200. Please consult our price-list for more details on the working ranges. Available lengths: 100 / 150 / 200 mm.
- All metal parts: stainless steel AISI 304.
- Metal parts have been deburred and are passivated to restore the corrosion resistance to its original state after the welding process.
- Single band (one section) half circle clamp with a working range between 4 and 11 mm, depending on the diameter. For an overview of all working ranges please see our price-list.
- Standard certiﬁed rubber gaskets EPDM or NBR. The rubber is tapered and has a waffle pattern.
- U-shaped lifter bar.
- Stainless steel, electrolytic zinc plated nuts to prevent galling.
- Stainless steel washers.
- No loose parts that may get lost during installation.
- No special tools required: a simple wrench will do the job.
- Special tape is used to ﬁx the rubber gasket to the stainless steel band. This tape is ﬂexible and reinforced with glass ﬁbre thread to withstand hot and humid conditions and guarantee a long storage capability.
- Under most circumstances the clamps can be installed without releasing the pressure on the pipe.
- The clamps are packed into strong double-rib cartons. For export overseas we use strong, seaworthy crates.