Gekave Alignment Saddle
Z-Combi Alignment Saddle
RVZ tapping saddle
Z-combi alignment saddles are used to make permanent (hot) taps on existing or new pipe lines.
for water and gas pipes.
The Gekave ZC Saddle can be used to make taps on all pipe types except PE for water and gas applications.
This saddle is ideal for pipes covered with polyethylene, but also fits old pipes perfectly.
Dimensions of the Gekave Z-Combi Saddle:
- The Gekave Z-Combi Saddle can be supplied with a tapped service outlet of 1/2” up to and including 2”.
- Special service outlets are available upon request.
- The Gekave Z-Combi can be supplied from DN 40 up to and including DN 600.
- Strap width 60 mm
- Also available with branch according to Polva 1 1/2” to 2”.
- Solid, well thought-out construction.
- High quality GGG 50 ductile iron.
- Produced according to DIN 3543, Part 1.
- Saddle is provided with epoxy coating, EWS epoxy according GSK-diridives RAL-G2-662 DVGWW-270, which prevents rust.
- DVGW (G87 e 087) approved.
- Perfect seal through flat O-ring, which is enclosed in the chamber of the alignment saddle (see illustration). Through a special combination of Oring and flat ring, a two-fold seal is obtained.
- Rubber for ring gasket is NBR.
- Applicable for various types of material, such as asbestos-cement, cast iron and steel.
- Very suitable for pipes covered with polyethylene. When the Gekave Z-Combi Saddle is placed, the polyethylene layer does not have to be removed.
- Test report upon request.
- Wide, 100% stainless steel lower bracket.
- Lower bracket provided with a special rubber band.
- Stainless steel, electrolytic zinc plated nuts, to prevent fretting.
- Saddles available from DN 40 up to including DN 600.
- Suitable for alignments under pressure.